Oct 15, 2017

25 Langkawi : Inner Peace At The Andaman Luxury Resort

A hidden paradise in a secluded corner of Langkawi island, The Andaman Luxury Resort is a dream for anyone looking for some quiet to revitalise themselves. Indulge in holistic spa treatments, take a nature walk or a swim in the beautiful waters of Datai Bay, this place is heaven tucked away in a rainforest with a wide stretch of sandy beach within walking distance from the rooms.

The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort

The Andaman Resort, Langkawi

"Ma'am, we've upgraded your room. Please enjoy your stay." I was ecstatic by the kind gesture upon check-in and in awe by the VIP attention. When it comes to hospitality and attention to comfort, The Andaman Resort is the place to be.

Hubs and I stayed here for a night. It was the best sleep I had ever had. The soft bed felt heavenly on my tired bones, brought on by two days of gallivanting up and down this beautiful island and twice, we were caught in the rain. I huddled under the cool, soft blanket, reluctant to leave the room. But I knew there was a stunning horizon to look forward to when dusk falls.

This is our room, one with a garden terrace.

Our Room At The Andaman, Langkawi

The glass door opens out to a lovely view of the rainforest. There was a warning about monkeys taking guest belongings out of the room so we kept our stuff out of view.

Room With A Garden, The Andaman, Langkawi

The bathroom is the cleanest I had ever seen! The toiletries? Of amazing quality. I tried the shampoo and I'm happy to say that it did wonders to the rain-drenched frizzy mop of locks on my head. Nothing like a good hair day to lift my spirits.

The Bathroom and Toiletries, The Andaman Resort

We took a romantic stroll down the seaside that evening and explored the jungly trails within the resort. It was a treat to see a group of monkeys on the beach. The Andaman Resort is surrounded by an old rainforest which is home to many wildlife.

The Beach At The Andaman, Langkawi

The Andaman, Langkawi

Twilight descended in brilliant hues of pinkish orange. We sat down for a meal at Tepian Laut shortly after, a cosy beach restaurant where the sound of waves rushing to shore is part of the music permeating the air.

Tepian Laut Restaurant at The Andaman, Langkawi

Twilight At The Andaman, Langkawi

Dinner At Tepian Laut, The Andaman

One of the waiters regaled us with stories of his life, adding to the charm of the Malay restaurant. I must warn you that food is very pricey here, but then again this is a 'luxury' resort!


Tepian Laut, Restaurant By The Beach

Breakfast the next morning? Oh, that deserves another blog post. I'm leaving this page with more pictures of the hotel area.

The Lobby Of The Andaman Resort, Langkawi

The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi

The Andaman Luxury Resort, Langkawi - Pool and Guest Room Area

The Andaman is a kind of resort that makes you feel you never want to leave its compound. I was actually sad to get into our rented car to head to the airport that morning...

The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi
Address: Jalan Teluk Datai, 07000 Langkawi, Malaysia
Telephone: +60 4 - 959 1088

25 comments:

  1. I would have my inner peace if I could sleep in that bed! Love those beach photos, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ...we need to buy beds like these, Angie. Then we can have it everyday! ;)Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Awww! I envy you SHaron! I wanna go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go again, Lei xx so missing the tranquility.

      Delete
  3. I can stay there and relax there the whole day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and romantic getaway from the city. Beautiful beach, good food and comfortable bed, 1 night stay is too short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast, Nancy but yes, I was wishing that I could extend another night. However, I had a flight to catch..sigh!

      Delete
  5. What an idyllic and soothing place, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could live here, Linda xx It's peaceful and good for the soul.

      Delete
  6. Heard of this resort before.

    It was so serene and beautiful. Truly a great getaway from the busy city life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really great place to relax with our other half, Rose ;)

      Delete
  7. This is really a place for Royalties to luxuriate. This is my first time hearing the rooms that come with own private gardens & deck chairs to laze. I could sleep all day with a book on this deck chair. Shiok la!!
    The beach looks like isolated away from the public to become a private beach. Nice place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on lazing all day with a book in hand. A great way to relax. Yeah, this place is quite a distance away from Langkawi town. It's pretty quiet and serene. A long drive surrounded by lots of greenery. :)

      Delete
  8. So a romantic gateway.
    I also want huwaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna visit Langkawi too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful getaway wish I look forward
    I like the swimming pool they have :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, this place is so relaxing and beautiful. I hope you get to come here one day !

      Delete
  11. Waluwei!!!! got upgraded some more. This really look like everybody's dreams getaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, a private spot with a beautiful beach is the stuff of dreams.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates