May 15, 2017

14 Getting All Excited At The Body Shop

A firm believer of not making anyone wait for me, I had arrived early to meet a close friend at Mid Valley Megamall. Since there was still an hour to go, I decided to look around for a great place to sit and chat.

As I was heading towards South Court, I noticed a queue outside The Body Shop. I had wanted to go in and purchase the White Musk fragrance for hubs because he had almost finished the one at home, but thought better of it - good to wait until after the crowd has dispersed.

The Body Shop, Mid Valley

However, it was not meant to be as one of the salespeople enthusiastically rushed forward to invite me to hear about their promotion. They were giving out free brightening eye creams worth RM125 to the first 50 people in queue who had downloaded the Love Your Body app - no purchase necessary! Whilst they guided me to register my particulars through the phone for the app, another promoter gave me a free skincare sample to try.

Since I was already there, I bought hubs' favourite fragrance and was blessed with a free RM59 lip and cheek stain for making the list of first 100 customers of the day.

Free Gifts From The Body Shop

When my friend finally arrived - " You are so lucky! " she gushed.

I took her over to see if she could still qualify for the eye cream. Unfortunately, we were too late. It had all been given out by then.

Moisture White SHISO 2 in 1 Eye Cream

I tried the cream out this morning, applying it around my eye area. I'm not sure how effective it will be against my long neglected panda eyes but 'you gotta have hope' , right?

14 comments:

  1. I used to go to The Body Shop when I worked in the city centre. Love to browse around.

    Eye cream. Give it some time. Not miracle stuff, it takes time to set in. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure that it would work for my long neglected panda eyes either, Sharon, but it certainly looks worth a shot! I love The Body Shop. I also like to be early for appointments, be it with friends or the doctor, so you and I have this in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I love that we're both optimistic, Linda! And it looks like being punctual is important to us. I think it's because we care for people :)

      Delete
  3. Same here, I also do not want making someone wait for me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ..I would feel bad if anyone had to wait for me :D

      Delete
  4. Being punctual has its blessings! Blessings in the form of the free gifts. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! You are right, Nancy ^.^ and thank you. Wishing you a nice day too.

      Delete
  5. Early bird catches the worm. You were so lucky as their products are really good quality. I love all their smells & lotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wise man's words! Indeed I was really lucky since I wasn't even aware that there was such an event going on.

      Delete
  6. Lucky girl! I would love to get my hands on that brightening eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream feels pretty good on my skin. I am very lucky indeed! ;)

      Delete
  7. Eye cream doesn't work on my long neglected panda eyes ... hee..hee..! But I don't mind to have some freebies ^-^! Have a great weekend Sharon !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel about it too, Karen ..haha! ;) Thank you. Wishing you a lovely weekend as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates