Jan 2, 2014

5 Happy 2014!

A great start to the year. I skipped the street countdown parties again. I passed over the clubs, the obnoxious spray can hooligans, the manic dinners. Instead I spent the night with people closest to me.

We watched the fireworks. At the stroke of midnight, flares of colourful lights danced in many corners. You see, I live way up.


Above, my neighbour lit his own firework - small rockets shooting out, challenging the sight before us. The little popping sounds struggling to make a Katy Perry mark. We felt for him.

We cheered with sparkling red wine, gourmet popcorn on top of vanilla ice-cream, mince pies and .....satay in the wee hours.

Cheers to a new beginning!

Spirits remained high the next morning but lethargy soon kicked in.... not before I finalised my Facebook page. Big grin.

Link : https://www.facebook.com/elephantsandmangoes


I thought ~ why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you Happy 2014!

Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
~ Brad Paisley

5 comments:

  1. Nice layout. Hmm. Will add you in my fb, dear.

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too, Rose! See you in there ^.^

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, sweetie! Bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post reminded me of the google plus old feature
    how time flies since we blogwalking each other blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates