May 25, 2013

0 Malaysia's 13th General Election - The Scene

Malaysia's 13th General Election passed just weeks ago.

It was a colourful time, not just language-wise ...but for our streets as well, lined with flags, posters and banners in every corner representing several political parties. Some were pretty creative.

My mailbox was was not spared. I received booklets and flyers with colourful stories that made me shake my head in perplexity. I felt like a Solar Bobble Head toy, except that I'm powered by ridiculous stories. Flabbergast me and I'll shake my head for you. 

Mmm..I wouldn't be surprised if the people most excited about elections are bosses of printing companies. As some of us would say - Fatt tatt lah! (striking it rich-lah)

Here are some photos I took during the campaign period.

Barisan Nasional (BN) and Malaysian Spring Flags

BN Flags on the trees and Malaysian Spring flags lining the road in Sri Hartamas

Malaysian Spring flags in Bangsar

So colourful

Banners - Reasons why we should vote for BN

The beautiful hearted Nurul Izzah from Pakatan Rakyat (PKR)

PKR's camp in Bangsar

The catchphrase "Ini Kalilah" (This time) was used a lot

The DAP rocket in Segambut

Flyers I received in the mail.

BN's Manifesto

The budget - Everyone dapat (got it), except me.

Errr....A pamphlet that came in a plastic bag together with several other BN flyers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates