Mar 12, 2013

0 Surely there are better ways ...

Wuaaa...surely there are better ways to welcome us!

I'm kidding, of course. We were in Penang last month. It was a beautiful drive until we almost hit a protruding flag that had fallen sideways.

"Where did that come from!" I exclaimed twice as we missed the second one just nearly.

There were more and more flags as we headed towards Gurney Drive. It wasn't very pretty. I love flags but I think whoever was assigned to do the job had little regard for the tidiness of the town...this, being my bone of contention.

Quick now..tie it to the handrail. Doesn't matter if it falls.

That's right, just poke into the ground everywhere.

Slot it in those bamboos trees too.

ONE brilliant idea.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates