Jan 30, 2013

0 A reflection of the sky on Tasik Titiwangsa (Lake Titiwangsa)

It was a glorious Sunday morning at the park, blessed by the warmth of a gorgeous sunrise that set my heart aflutter.

These photos were taken at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. I was taking a stroll by the serene lake when my eyes were drawn to the reflection of the sky laid beautifully on the surface of the water like a huge canvas painting.

Words alone cannot possibly do justice in describing this phenomenal display. So, I'm sharing my photos with you.

Aiming for the sunrise before I realised that the lake had captured its beauty too

A picture can paint a thousand words

Cloudy with a chance of sunshine

A mirror of the sky

A vibrant view of the park and part of the city

Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower lines the horizon

Pretty with the fountain

Still waters run deep


Be here by 7a.m. if you wish to catch Mother Nature's spectacular show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates